DingLi Corp Ltd cooperates with Rohde & Schwarz (referred as R&S for remaining of this article) to include the support of R&S's TSME scanner functionality as part of DingLi's NB-IoT radio access network test and measurement solution.
This integration is part of Pilot Pioneer 10.2 offering, which also introduces the support of various NB-IoT sensors or test modules base measurements (apart from multiple commercial test devices), for indoor or outdoor field test. This strengthens DingLi's Pilot Pioneer product positioning with multi-technology radio access network measurement support, powerful and accurate data collection and analysis capability.
● NB-IoT radio access network: Overlapping Coverage, Overshooting Coverage, Poor Coverage, Co-channel Interference, IRAT interference, Illegal Signal Interference.
● NB-IoT test modules: Cell reselection is available only during idle mode, which affects the modules' accuracy and continuous coverage measurement capability.
● Scanner performance: High accuracy and high sensitivity, stable performance, high speed scan;
● Technology: Verified and recognized by China Mobile Research Institute;
● Statistics function: Powerful statistics function satisfies the drive test technology standards specified by various operators
● Analysis function: Automatic analysis, one-click smart analysis
● Supports TopN scanning
● TopN scanning: supports blind scan for various frequencies, and scan for dedicated cells
● Complete test data: EARFCN, PCI, NPSS-RP/RQ/RSSI,NSSS-RP/RQ/RSSI
● UserList Scanning: exports complete test data, which include the data for EARFCN, PCI, NPSS RP/RQ/RSSI, NSSS RP/RQ/RSSI
● Able to identify PCI
● Decode intra-frequency and inter-frequency neighbor cell list parameters
● Scan the blind cell (with dedicated frequencies) broadcast , and the locked cell (with dedicated frequencies) broadcast.
● MIB/SIB1 demodulation function: bandwidth (MIB), antenna count, TraceArea and Cell ID(SIB1)
● Channel demodulation for NRS, NPSS, NSSS, etc., calculating various channel power.
● TopN scanning: supports blind scan for various frequencies, applicable to benchmarking test.
● Complete scanner test data: EARFCN, PCI, NPSS-RP/RQ/RSSI,NSSS-RP/RQ/RSSI
● Dedicated band's frequency-domain graph
● Dedicated band's time-domain graph
● Select required Band in Pilot Pioneer to change the Begin Frequency and End Frequency accordingly. (e.g. change dBm/200KHz to dBm/20MHz)
● Mark specific channel number, and view every channel number's signal strength.
● Displays max. and min. envelope of various channel numbers.
Dedicated to NB-IoT,
Pilot Pioneer supports powerful statistics and analysis function.
● Cell Coverage \ Interference \ Others \ Grid Details Analysis
● One-click export of statistics report according to operator 's drive test technology standard
● Data file can be saved as ASPS format.
● Overshooting Coverage \ Overlapping Coverage \ Mod3 Interference
● One-click smart analysis of data logfiles, and test results display by map, by chart and by table
● Supported Frequency Range: 350MHz to 4.4 GHz
● Supports 8 network technologies
● Compact size
● Low power
● Integrated with GPS/Glonass receiver
● Connects to power bank for continuous over 8 hours' testing
● Supported Network Technologies:
● NB-IoT / Cat NB1
● LTE (TDD, FDD)
● GSM/GPRS/EDGE Evolution
● High sensitivity of -143dBm
Intra-frequency Detection Capability
● Difference value between max signal strength and min signal strength exceeds 20dB
● First NRSRP and first RS-SINR
● Scanning Speed:200ms/Sampling Point